Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nothing much to report

I'm so tired!! This hasn't been the best week really. It was so hard to come back from the long weekend. I was late getting to work yesterday, which wasn't good. Today, there was a new student who wouldn't do anything asked of him/her. Not that I was the only one dealing with the student, just made everyone tired by the end of the day. Thank goodness tomorrow is the "last" day of preschool for the week. I never thought I could get so tired by the end of the week working with that age group. I must be getting old or something.
On top of that, my allergies have been driving me up a wall this week. I know it's getting to be fall and that always brings some changes for allergies, but sheesh!! I back to itchy eyes and not being able to breathe real well. Just great when working with kiddos!!...lol I need to stop my whinning........then again, I don't have to if I don't want to! :)

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I told you preschools was fun! While I was in college, I took a class before I graduated where I student taught a preschool class and boy do I miss it! Being tired isn't because of old age it's got to be because that is a very tiresome age group... well I hope so anyway! I remember how exhausted I would be at the end of the week and I was only in my 20s.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Mucinex is my best friend right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home