Sunday, July 22, 2007

Exhausted

This weekend has been nuts!! Ok, so the entire month has kinda been that way. I can't believe the month is almost gone. I haven't even done anything "fun"! Do you get to do that as an adult?? Seems like all I've accomplished this month is going to work, spending time with Preston, and sleeping. A few lousy dates thrown in here and there and you have "how I spent my summer vacation"! The one person I would truely like to go out with, won't or can't ask me. Don't know which it is....haven't "decided" yet. I do have a date coming up with someone I have been friends with for over a year now. I'm pretty excited/nervous about it. I think it's going to be fun since we're going to a concert, but I always worry about the "after". Will he ask me out again? I know I'm getting way ahead of myself at the moment!
We survived summer driver's ed. We or rather Preston is now able to drive, although thankfully not on his own. Won't be able to do that yet for awhile.....THANK GOD! We did get his info for school and man is it expensive to go to school today!! I knew college was, but high school?? Sheesh!! Preston does start football camp this week. He is looking forward to that. I am looking forward to that....lol. I know it's going to be good for him to start getting back into a routine. We have been WAY to lax this summer in our routine, so camp will be nice to start getting back on schedule.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

The Summer certainly HAS flown by quickly. Good luck on your date, and good luck to Preston with football camp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home