Sunday, June 10, 2007

What a special person

I had one of the BEST days/dates I have ever had. Maybe I have said that before, but this time it's very true! Met someone about a month ago.. talked and spent time getting to know things about this person, and then finally decided today would be the day to meet. I have never been so nervous, excited, scared, happy, and enjoyed myself as much as I did today. There's not a lot I really actually want to share as far as details, but I will say this: The person I "went out with" is one of the most soft-hearted, kindest men I have met in a long time....maybe ever! He was very much a gentleman and set many of my fears about being rejected/dumped at ease right away. We made a promise not to hurt each other so I'm PRAYING that that still holds up on his end after today. Very scary for me to trust or start trusting someone after so much and rejection. Anyone who knows me, knows it won't happen on my end and that at this point I'm biting my nails I can begin to trust. In any event, the date/meeting was a wondeful day spent getting to know someone who was very sweet and treated me the way all people should treat each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home