Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Congratulations to my cousin who called last night to let me know she is engaged!! She has been dating her soon to be husband for a while. Unfortunately, I don't know him to well, but I know she has been very happy with him! Don't know when the wedding is going to be, but looking forward to hearing about the wedding plans and getting to be there on her big day!
I continue working a lot and having little time to do much else. Have been going to read my friend's blog for the longest time now, but with no computer and little time....I haven't been able to. The dog has not done damage to anything new as of this posting. Thankgoodness!! He still wants to eat the mailman alive, but he has been able to go outside the past several days/weeks so that helps. Out in the back yard I might add!...LOL
I'm looking forward to Easter Sunday. Not sure what if anything is going on, but it will be nice to have a day to actually not be working. Preston has a couple days out of school for the break too, so it will be nice to maybe be able to do something with him. I need to get an Easter "basket" for him. I know what you're thinking: "he's too old". However, I don't think he got them growing up, therefore, I think it's fun for him to get one for at least a couple years. Besides, my sister and I got them til we were out of the house. I'm sure it's going to be a good day. I at least get to go the church and I'm looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home