Saturday, December 16, 2006

Suppose I need to update?...lol

What an interesting month this has been! Can't believe it's almost Christmas!! I'm recovering from the flu, which has not been fun. Just glad I guess that it happened before Christmas. Dang flu!! What's up with getting the shot and still getting the flu?? I know, I know, you're not supposed to get it as bad! Still, it would be nice to get it at all!! Hopefully, none of my other friends/family get it in the near future! I haven't eaten much in the last week which according to the nurse is alright as long as I'm drinking fluids. Yeah, I am!!
Other than that, we continue with basketball games at least once a week! Preston's team had a tournament this past week which didn't go to well. He got moved up from "C" team to "B" team and hasn't decided if that is a good thing or not...lol! School is still going well for him. This is his last week before Christmas break, and although he will say "no", I think the year is going fast for him and that he has enjoyed it so much more than last year! Lots have made comments to me about what an awesome year he's having, so I am thrilled for him too!!
I had an interview for a job at the school this week, which I am praying I get! I think the interview was good, but it's never easy knowing what the other party is thinking. If I got it, it would be prefect since I would be on the same schedule as Preston! Keep your fingers crossed that I get it! If not, I'm still fairly happy being at my current job. Just is so hard on my feet, but much better since being moved to cashier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home