Monday, November 06, 2006

No word yet

The last few days have been miserable for me as far as the guy situation goes. (of course, I also have a cold so that never helps!) I MISS the nightly conversations I was getting used to. I MISS feeling like I have someone who I can "reach" out to and have a "guys" opinion on my own child. I'm sure I'm blowing this guy situation into more than it was/should be, but I can't help but think there was something special starting between us! I did email him tonight, I couldn't"help" it! I may not be the first not to phone, but I'm going to give the email a try. Hopefully he continues to stay true to his word and will respond in some fashion. Email might be best at this point! I would LOVE to hear his voice, but don't want to (be me) and cry over the phone with him again!! Poor guy! For those who read this, keep your fingers crossed for me!!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

This may sound strange, but maybe you need to take some time to learn how to be comfortable alone. I mean, I get so frustrated with society's notion that a person is not complete without a partner. There's a lot to be said for being happy by yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home