Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Funny Said By My Son

Just to give some back ground, a teacher over-heard Preston and another student talking in the hall-way during school one day. Wasn't exactly sure what the topic was about, but it must have revolved around food and cooking:
Preston's comment to the student: "Yeah, my mom burns stuff sometimes too, but my grandma's a really good cook"!
Mom told me about it the other night. The kid's going to think "burns stuff"...lol! Haven't said anything to him about the comment, but I think about it every time I do ACTUALLY cook!! Laughed my butt off when mom told me, and giggle still when I think about it!
Just thought I would share the new funny in the last month!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

At least he said "sometimes" and not "all the time" or "lots." ::grin::

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey there! Whazzup? Been awhile since I've heard from ya, so thought I'd send a comment and say hi. So, HI!!!

Kids say the cutest things, don't ey? Dawn's right, at least he didn't say "always"! Thanks for sharing this funny comment..I can't stop grining. :)

Got a new blog...
http://michelle-taylor-1975.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home