Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Conversations with my son

Funny conversation #1
Going out the door the other morning, Preston looked at the indoor thermometer.
Him: "I think this thing is wrong"
Me: (not noticing what it said at first) "Why do you think it's wrong"
Him: "Come on now, it's not 50 degrees. It's like 60-70 out there"
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Him: "Come on, seriously! If it was like 50 degrees it would be snowing"
Me: (with a huge grin on my face as he turned around) "Ah, I see"

Funny conversation #2
On the way to school this morning, a radio station was giving away (i'm guessing) a T-VO system worth $500.
Him: "Come on now, a T-VO, seriously, a T-VO for $500?"
Me: " I guess so, why?"
Him: "Come a T-VO is not $500!"
Me: "How much do you think it is?"
Him: "Um...more like $100. or $200."
Me: "Really?"
Him: "Yeah, it's not no $500. dollars. You can it through Cox for $10 more!"
Me: "I see" (trying hard not to laugh and thinking yeah...a month!)
Hope these brought a smile to your face as they did mine!!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

How cute! Definately brought a chuckle to my day.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

::falls out of wheelchair, totally cracking up::

Snowing at 50 degrees. That's fab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home