Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ah, life

My job is getting a bit better. I really like the manager of the store. She is soo nice! There is one person who really irritates me, but hey there's one in every crowd! Just makes me mad cause she seems to "chew" my butt once a day when we work together. Oh well....I can handle it. The job is getting better and I'm starting to actually make some "friends". I just passed a bittersweet (is that the right word?) anniversery: the day R and I got married. THANK GOD I HAD A COUNSELING APPOINTMENT THAT DAY!!! I had felt sick to my stomach for a couple days prior, but that day really blew!! Before goiong to work, I wanted to chew out anyone who crossed my path. Actually, once I got in to my day, it didn't go to bad. I had a lot of things going to keep me busy. And talking to my therapist did help. I knew I was going to have to face it, I'm just glad I had a little "help" from my friends. Preston is doing awesome in school!! He just got his mid-terms this past week. He's like a "completely" different kid this year as far as school. Of course, I think football has really helped him to get going and be concerned about his grades. I wanted to take him to the Medicine Lodge Peace Treaty this weekend, but of course I had to work so that didn't happen. I'm hoping that this weekend we can do that since I'm working tomorrow. I normally get every third day off.....kinda nice! Just hope that maybe I can go to Preston's game, it going to be an out of towner, so I don't know. Would sure hate to miss one!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad to hear how well your job and Preston's schooling are going. Keep thinking positively!

OK, back to the Saints game -- reopener of the Superdome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home