Thursday, August 17, 2006

Job Hunting and Football Practice

I continue looking for a job. I think I have a couple strong leads this week. I have sent out a lot of resumes this week, and am hoping I get a couple offers by next week. I'm trying not to get my hopes up on a couple of them, but they are jobs I think I would really like. Keep your fingers crossed that something pans out. I REALLY need to find something! I am getting so bored and Preston is going to be starting school this week. He starts tomorrow, so we spent today getting the rest of his school supplies and new school clothes. He is NOT a shopper so we went through the store as fast as possible!
This week Preston started football practice and is now in the "big time"! He gets to play for the school this year, which he is excited for. He said tonight that he is going to play tackle again, "cause he's one of the biggest kids"! (His words, not mine) The other night he indicated he needed a "massage therapist" cause he was sore! I'm just praying that this year will be much better for him than last year. He really did have a pretty good year last year, with everything going on. I just hope he can improve....and not get sent to the principal's this year! Football is going to be good for him, and he's planning to play sports all year, so that will make a big difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home