Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Preston, my partents, and I returned from our Kansas City "vacation". It was nice to be home after such long drive home. I do think Preston had a good time, during the weekend. The night when we got home, we were home in time for me to go to my Divorce class. It was so nice to be able and kind of vent there. It was also nice to see that I was not the only one having a tough week, although, I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone. Well....one person, but I don't think that's going to happen!
Preston and I have spent the last two days just in our "hanging out" routine. We saw a friend of ours the last couple nights, so that was fun. He seemed to enjoy visiting with the person. Today I met my friend, Donna for lunch. It was nice to just sit and talk with her. After lunch we went to the hardware store and got paint samples for my house. I think we are going to paint the living room soon and I want to go with something besides white. Eventually, I would like to do Preston's room, but will let him pick out the color he wants in there. So far, this week has started out much better, we shall see how it ends up......hopefully on a positive note!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad to hear you in higher spirits. What color are you thinking of painting the living room?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home