Thursday, May 04, 2006

Since I have time on my hands

What an interesting life I know lead. I really kind of like it in some ways, but on the other hand I am so used to working all day every day! It's been a huge change. I did talk with a friend of mine about a job I'm interested in. She said she's going to put in a good word for me, so hopefully something will come out of that. I had a pretty exciting day yeasterday! I actaully won some money on a scratch lottery ticket. I was pretty excited, but of course it didn't last me very long since it was applied to a bill!! What fun is that? Yeasterday was also one of my friend's birthday. I knew it was coming up, but can never remember the exact day! What a bone head I feel like missing it....again! American Idol was on last night. A few years ago, I could've cared less about the show, but here recently, I'm hooked!! Simon is a crack up most of the time, although he can say some pretty rude things! The bad thing right now is that everyone in the top 4 I would like to see win. I have to say my FAVORITES though are Elliot and Chris!! Elliot is my top pick because he just seems so down to earth and what a cutie!! However, Chris is a really hottie!! I do like Elliot the best though, so I hope he wins it all!! Of course, I can't wait til next week to see who sings what.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Congrats on winning on the lottery ticket!

I try to avoid "American Idol" like the plague. I've seen that Simon guy in interviews, and he can be such a prick. Sounds like you enjoy it, and I hope one of your two faves wins.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I also love American Idol. I was happy to see Paris go. I'm loving this top 4. I think it will come down to Katherine & Chris. I do love Elliott & Taylor too! We'll see. At this point, they'll all get record deals and become famous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home