Saturday, March 11, 2006

Doing Some Better

This has been the most aweful week of my life!! Not only did I loose my husband this week, I also lost my job!! Yep that's right! I actually could care less about the loss of my job right now although I do need the income. That will come though. In the meantime I am still trying to cope with being a single woman again. I have cried many tears this week and have second guessed myself a million times. I do believe I made the right decision, but it is not easy when I still love Rich. I will say it again though, I have the most awesome support system and now I will get through this. My main focus is Preston now and raising him to be a Christian man. Not someone who will take advantage of a woman and then leave her broken hearted when he sees fit. I know there are going to be struggles ahead, but I am starting to think positive about things and get a little prespective on how to go forward with my life. It's going to be a LONG, LONG time before I trust a man again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home