Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Yes, tomorrow is that wonderfully sappy day! I have never really liked Valentines day and don't look for the day to be anything more special than any other day. As I recall Rich didn't do anything for me last year, so I'm not expecting anything this year. I did get an e-valentine from a good friend of mine. That really made my day! Actually it is going to be another first for me in that it will be the first Valentines with Preston. I went to buy cards this afternoon and took Preston with me. I got him a card and when he found out I had gotten one for him, his face just lit up! It will be a fun moment tomorrow when I give him the card even though it won't be a surprise. There have been some more small frustrations with Preston recently, but not anything major. Basically, he has just been testing me and seeing if I'm up to the challange! This week I have learned that he has not been going to his fourth hour for the full time. I can't believe it! Of course, he thinks the teacher doesn't have the story correct, but I know better. He's really testing me I'm telling you, and so far I think I'm passing, but starting to get a full head of gray hair!! Gotta love him....I think I'll go color my hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home