Sunday, February 05, 2006

Changes Being Made

I think I'm about to get "everything" figured out. Preston has been having more minor problems at school making some of my decisions that much easier. On Thursday I got called to the school because he had gotten in trouble. Of course, it was WAY less a big deal than what it had been made out to be, but he still got in trouble at school....and a good talking to at home!! Thankfully, none of the problems have happened with Preston have been major, but I feel that the direction I am now heading in at least where work is a good one. I've done a lot of thinking, praying, and crying over the last month or so, but I feel that I'm am making some good decisions now that are going to be good changes. Keep my in your prayers and I will of course keep this updated!! As far as my arm goes, it is slightly better. At least I'm not having all the pain I was having which I guess is a huge improvent in itself. However, my range of motion at this point is pretty bad!! I continue with physical therapy three times a week. At least with the little bit of progress I'm making, hopefully it will continue to be helped by PT and not need surgery! That would suck!! I am trying to stretch it now, which does cause some pain, but I'm told that is to be expected from not using it for several weeks. Still not going to be able to bowl for the rest of the season, but that's ok. I go every week still and spend time talking to the girls on the team. Speaking of which, my team gave me a "baby shower" this week complete with cake and a baby rattle and teether!...LOL!! Preston got a kick out of it I think, but mostly, it was just one more way to know what wonderful friends I have!! They're an onary bunch, but I love 'em!!

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Re: "baby shower" -- That's great!

Re: Preston -- I hope it works out.

Re: shoulder -- I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home