Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Life continues to be good around our house. Tomorrow we will celebrate our first Thanksgiving with Preston. I think it's going to be a lot of fun!! My whole big family won't be there, but at least he will get a taste of what our get togethers are like. My aunt, uncle, and cousin is coming from Joplin, so we will get to see them this weekend as well. It has been since the summer that I got to see them, so it's time to get together. The weekend should be fun and busy. I'm actually going to take a couple days off. I know I haven't taken any time off since my Grandma DeWeese died. I probably should take more time off, but I'm hoping to do so at Christmas. Of course this Thanksgiving I am very thankful that Rich and I have Preston. I can't believe how much we have and continue to be blessed with him being in our home. He's a great kid and I remind myself of that daily. I try also to tell him daily what a great kid I think he is. We are truely thankful!!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home