Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I think my depression has sort of come back. There's so many things that are really bugging me right now. I told my mom the other night when we were doing some "girl talk" that I feel like a failure. Not sure why I'm feeling this way, except that things at work haven't been going to well lately and that really stresses me out. Plus the fact that when I work late I feel guilty about leaving Preston for so long. My parents are of course great about helping me out with Preston and Preston has been very mature about the whole thing, but it makes me feel bad. Not sure what to do on that end, but am considering options. Rich and I also have our struggles just like any married couple, but it always seems to be over the same thing. And, in the end I'm always the one who ends up feeling bad and like nothing has gotten accomplished. I think also that the one year mark of my grandma is coming up and that is bumming me out. My aunt's are going to be here this weekend to go through the rest of her stuff that was in storage, so it will be nice to see them again. It's just such a sad thing though to go through somone's things after they are gone. We are also having a garage sale of my other grandmother's things this weekend, so that doesn't make anything easier. Crazy how life hands you a lot at one time, yet I know that this will be another thing that I will get through!

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

If you need ANYTHING, even if it's just to talk, you can call me.

By the way, have you considered turning on "comment verification" for your blog? That should take care of the comment spam you're getting.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home