Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING??

I've decided that my parents can no longer go on vacation!...LOL!! Last winter they went on a cruise and we had the big freakin' ice storm. This summer, they went away for the weekend and I ended up with a dead car and needing a new engine. This week they have again gone on vacation and day one my dad's pickup goes missing!! I'm NOT kidding, I about freaked, because they just got it and I had just seen it the night before. Turns out my dad asked one of the car places in town to come get it and do some work, but didn't think about letting ME know!! On day two of their vacation, I get off work and my rear view mirror has come off from it being so hot outside. Now, I probably could fix it myself with my dad coaching me over the phone, but he doesn't know where the stuff is to fix it. So now I am waiting until they get back so my dad can fix it since I'm to CHEAP to have to pay for it!! :) I'm thinking at this point I need the vacation!! It's always an adventure when they go out of town to say the least!! I'm glad they got to go on vacation though. Since my dad has retired it seems like the are doing so much more which is a cool thing

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gina said...

We are going on vacation. In less than a month we'll be at camp! YEAH!!!!!! Can't wait to see you. Love, G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home