Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am so thankful to have heard from my friend Dawn. I knew she would probably get to safety, yet I had to read something from her to confirm she was alright. Today was that confirmation!! I had been worrying about her since I heard hurricane Katrina was headed for her area. What I didn't know was how emotional I would feel after reading her blog. Of course I can't even begin to imagaine what she and others are going through emotionally right now with not knowing the state of their homes and knowing they will have to begin to clean up soon. I sat and watched the news last night and knew I wasn't even getting the full scope of what has happened in Louisanna. I feel so helpless not being to go down and help others when there are so many in need. I know I can pray and will continue to do so, but sometimes that just doesn't seem like enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home