Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Things continue to go well around small town Pratt. Summer group with the kids is FINALLY over!! Not that I don't like doing the summer groups....I DO!!! It's just nice to have the change again and not be on the road so much. Now we switch to getting ready for school and all that entails. I do wish summer was longer, I don't like to think that in a few short months it's going to get cool again. Life goes WAY to fast sometimes!!
Rich and I continue to have visitations with our kiddo. He is just such an awesome addition to our family! He spent the morning with my dad this morning. I think went well all though neither one of them said much about it or what they did!! Must be the male gender thing again...lol! Seriously though, we are having a great time learning how to be a family and doing things together. My life is suddenly so much busier!

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I'm so happy for you Stacie! When will Preston move in? I'm looking forward to meeting him in October.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Congrats, sweetie!

You know you can delete annoying spam posts, right? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home