Sunday, September 18, 2005

YEAH!!!!

Wow!! What a weekend!! I am so tired, but it was well worth it! The weekend started off on Friday as Preston and I made our way to Hays, Ks to stay the night with my friend Stephanie and her children Jessica, Thomas, and Hannah. The drive to Hays is incrediably long and boring, but this time much more pleasent having Preston to talk with. Oh, and I almost forgot my dog Blazer made the trip as well. It was Blazer's first road trip....which was a "trip" to say the least!! Sat morning Preston and I got up and got ready to go to his football game. We got to the football field around 10am so he could warm up with the team. Unfortunately, we parents had to wait til 11:30 for the game to begin. When the game started I went to sit with Stephanie and her kids on the visiting side...it was fun for awhile! By half time I decided it was much "safer" for me to over on the Pratt side rooting for the Pratt team!! WE FINALLY SCORED OUR FIRST TOUCHDOWN!! I was soooo very excited as were the boys when they finally scored!! Hopefully, this will give them encouragement to continue to improve!! Preston and I came home Sat afternoon and I was TIRED!! We went out to Walmart Sat so he could use his gift certificate. It was SO entertaining watching him trying to decide on something. After a long time of going here and there, he finally decided on something!!
This afternoon we spent time with his former foster parents. I think he really enjoyed being there again and seeing some of the boys he had lived with. Thankfully, it's Sunday evening and time to relax. Unfortunately, tomorrow is Monday! Monday's and I just don't seem to get a long to well, but we shall see!!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Gina said...

As I've told you many times before, I'm so happy you. Preston is so lucky to have you in his life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home