Thursday, September 29, 2005

Change can be good

What to write... well, let's see! We got Preston's mid-term grades this past week. His grades, I must say were pretty good considering all the big changes he has been dealing with. We let him know how proud of him we are with his grades and the way he has handled those changes. Preston did have one low grade, but we're going to work on that with him. Hopefully, we can help him get things turned around. Unfortunately, the low grade is in Algebra, so my helping him is useless. Hopefully Rich will be able to hang in there and help him out.
Another football game is just a couple days away. This week we travel to Salina which should be interesting since I have never gone that far by myself before! It should be a fun time though. The game is in the afternoon, so at least I don't have to get up bright and early in the morning. I wish Rich could go, but don't know that he will be able to. He recently started working at Walmart. Yes, after 3 years of working at Pizza Hut, he decided to make a change and is now working at Walmart. I am anxious to see how this works out for us. Hopefully, it will be a good change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home