Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Preston & I have been having some very interesting conversations lately! Nothing shocking, yet I am "shocked" at the things he knows, and has yet to learn. I love our conversations during the evening and I am learning a lot from him in the evenings. One of things I enjoy most about our conversations is that Preston is finally opening up to me and feeling (I think and hope) that he can talk to me about his past. He doesn't say to much in one setting, but he is starting to tell me bits and pieces of his life before I knew him. What an honor it is to have some one trust me that much that they would open up about a part of their life that no one else has heard!! I pray that as we continue to bond that Preston will continue to feel he can talk to me and share certain information. I may never have all my questions answered and that's ok. The main thing is that he feels he can trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home