Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am so happy the time has changed back to where I can get an "extra" hour of sleep. Alright, so I don't get the "extra" sleep except for the first night, but I like to think I will be getting more. I don't get to excited about it getting dark earlier, but hey! I guess I can't have everything! Work was pretty stressful last week, so it's been nice to totally just veg out this weekend. I'm not sure what's going to become of some things, but I am trying not to worry as much as I was last week. I know things will work out somehow. This must just be another painful learning experience! Thankfully, the homefront has been quiet for the time being. Preston and I spent the day taking Hunter Safety class. Well, Preston took the class, I just sat in the car for 5 HOURS reading a magazine and thinking! Yes, you heard me correct I sat in the car for 5 HOURS while Preston was taking the class. Rich took him the day before, so he actually sat in with him. I, however could care less about hunting and fishing, so I sat in my car and read my magazine. It was kind of nice actually having time to just sit and read. I am happy to say that Preston passed the Hunter safety class with a 100%! My mom had made a pumpkin pie when we got home, so Preston and I went and had our Sunday dinner with my parents. We even got sent home with our own pumpkin pie!! My most favorite thing in the world!! I do think Preston's pretty excited that he's going to get to go hunting with Rich. Actually, I think he's much happier that it's Halloween and he's going to go trick-or treating tomorrow!! Preston and I have been watching "Family Guy" tonight. What an inappropriate show! I realized when Preston moved in there is very little that is appropriate on TV. Fortunately, I don't think Preston gets a lot of the jokes on "Family Guy", so that's a good thing!! Still bothers me there's nothing but crap on TV most of the time. I never really noticed it before, but having a kid in the house does change everything!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

No wonder we get along so well -- pumpkin pie is my favorite, too! ::grin::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home