Monday, October 24, 2005

Well, we had our last football game this weekend. Sadly the boys lost, so they only won one game this season. I have to say again, that this has been a positive experience for Preston in that he got to meet some new friends (I got to know some parents), and he learned a lot! He wanted to wrestle next, but it's to expensive. I tried to get him to play basketball, but I don't think he's going to. Maybe it's better we just concentrate on grades this nine weeks. Not that what he made was bad, but I think he can do better. Interesting how I'm now saying that!! Actually, we had a really fun weekend! Sat night after the football game, Preston and Rich played a competitve game of Monopoly. I was way to tired, so I snoozed on the couch. After about 3 hours of playing, Preston beat Rich!! It was really funny and I congratulated Preston on his win. Sunday Rich thought he needed to have a rematch, Preston again beat Rich!! He owned both Park Place and Boardwalk, with several hotels. Rich landed on Boardwalk, which made him have to pay Preston dearly!! It was a really fun way to spend time with Preston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home