Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ah The Stress

Now that everything is back to normal (whatever that is) from the holidays I thought I should blog since I hadn't for a while. New Years Eve was uneventful. Rich, Preston, and I went to eat dinner which was nice. We then went home where Rich and Preston play a competitive game of Battleship. Preston eventually won and delighted in making sure Rich knew about it. Sometimes I think I have two children rather than one! My job situation is still at an all time major stress level! Overall I think I'm dealing rather well with it, but have moments where I would like to not be so professional! On the medical front, I went to the doctor the other day. I had fallen a couple months ago and "rammed" my shoulder into a door. I had gone to the PA at that time where an X-ray was taken and found that nothing was broken. I have continued to have trouble with my shoulder to the point it hurt when I sneezed. Not a good thing I'm thinking!! Went to the doctor where he poked on it and had me move it. The diagnosis for now: he thinks I have jammed both shoulder bones together where there is no place for the muscle to be. Great!! Oh and it's full of inflamation: story of my life! So, at least now I know. The doctor gave a cortisone shot which hurt...a lot! I also have to go to PT for a while. There goes bowling for at least the next month!! Hopefully not for the rest of the season, but we shall see after starting PT! I really should cut down on tripping!!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I would've thought you'd have that tripping thing managed by now! :-)

Seriously, I'm sorry your shoulder is bothering you, and I'm sure the PT will help a lot.

I miss you and love you! We really need to talk soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home