Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over with! Where did the time go? We had a really nice Thanksgiving. On Thursday we went to my aunt's house where I think everyone ate way to much. I know I did!! Preston wasn't to sure what to think at first, but began to relax after a while. He had been asking me for days how many people were going to be at dinner, and this was his first Thanksgiving away from his foster family. On Friday we got together with my aunt, uncle, and cousin from Joplin. Preston seemed much more at ease with them for some reason. Friday we ate lunch with my family and spent time looking at my biological grandfather's things that mom has always kept. Some of the things I had never seen. My mom doesn't talk about her dad much, so it's always emtional when she gets his things out. Fri evening I went to the movie with my mom and sister. We went to see "Walk The Line" which I must say was a very good movie!! I had been wanting to see it since the commericals started coming out, so I'm glad I got to. Unfortunately, I still do not have my car back. It was a bit hard to get places over the weekend especially since I had to rely on others to get me to the places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home