Monday, December 19, 2005

It has been such a busy month. Seems like we just got done with Thanksgiving and now we are awaiting Christmas. Life is busy around our house as we are getting ready for the big day. We got our Christmas tree up early in the month and enjoyed decorating it with Preston. Rich and I went shopping for him the other night and that was a lot of fun. Poor Preston is now "going nuts" trying to figure out what he is getting for Christmas. Of course, this is his first Christmas with us, so none of us can wait until it's Christmas day! Of course I still have a "couple" more things to get in the next couple days. I am almost always a last minute shopper. Makes it more interesting I guess. In the meantime I am looking for a new job. Ask me for details if you want, but let's just say the last couple months in my current position have been more than I ever bargained for! I fortunately, have a great support system so I know things will eventually work out. It just really sucks having to deal with all the stress during the Christmas season when I should be happy and looking forward to celebrating! Hopefully, I will find something soon. Thank God for my family and friends through all this! I wouldn't want to have to deal by myself. Mostly, I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas and New Years with Rich, Preston, and the rest of my family. It's going to be a wonderful time and will give us another reminder of why we have become so blessed.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time with work, sweetie! If you need anything, drop me a line.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home