Wednesday, November 30, 2005

From one of my online lists
TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend: A girl named Carrie
First Screen Name: Shygirl
First Pet: Dog Muffin
First Piercing: Ears (only)
First Crush: Casey
First CD: Vince Gill
First Car: 1973 Commet
First True Love: Brian
First Stuffed Animal: Sam, a stuffed dog my dad gave me during one of my many "first" trips to the hospital
First Trip: Home from the hospital after I was born
NINE LASTS
Last Car Ride: This evening
Last Movie Seen: Walk The Line
Last Phone Call: My mom
Last CD Played: A mix CD Preston made for me
Last Bubble bath: Too long ago to remember
The Last time you Cried: Last night
Last time you laughed: After church at something Preston said
Last time you fell: Couple weeks ago...I hate falling!!
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No
Have you ever been arrested: No
Have you ever skinny dipped: No
Have you ever been on tv: Yes, many times...it rocks! :)
Have you ever kissed someone and then regreted it: Yes
Have you ever been to a concert: Yes
Have you ever gone commando: Yes, when I was a very little girl
SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Wedding Ring
2. Eye glasses
3. My favorite pair of jeans
4. Sweater
5. Worn out tennis shoes
6. Leg Braces
7. Socks
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Got up at 5:30 to drive to Medicine Lodge
2. Drove from ML to Hutchinson
3. Drove back from Hutchinson to ML
4. Ate
5. Drove from ML to Pratt
6. Had kids group
FIVE PEOPLE YOU HANG OUT WITH TODAY
1. My Dad
2. Clients
3. My Mom
4. Bible Study Group
5. Preston
FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
1. Kim
2. Stephanie
3. Jenny
4. Mom
THREE CHOICES
1. Hot or Cold: Hot
2. Black or white: Black
3. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Make a contribution in my career field
2. Write my biography
ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. Not listening to advice my parents gave me a couple years ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home