Sunday, December 25, 2005

What A GREAT Time We Had

Well, as I knew....the morning started early as I had excepted! Actually, I had trouble sleeping last night and finally feel asleep about 5:30 this morning. Not a good thing!! The next thing I knew it was 8:30 and we needed to be at my mom's at 9:30. We got up and began opening presents. Most of them of course were for Preston. I think he was pretty surprised by what he got! Tonight he and Rich have been working on his room to make space for all his new things. This includes cleaning out an old dresser that belonged to my grandmother, but my dad gave to me this summer. I think they've had a lot of fun, but Preston just informed us he has a bunch of dirty clothes. Good thing he got new ones...LOL...ONLY JOKING!! I figure tomorrow will probably be somewhat of a laundry day since this weekend has been to busy. The rest of the day Rich, Preston, and I spent time at my aunt and uncle's. The whole family was not there which was disappointing, but I guess things change. Just doesn't feel the same though without everyone there. This evening we spent time visiting with Preston's former foster family. This was a really good time. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving, so it was good to be able and go see them. Preston had a really good time visiting with all the boys he lived with. The day went way to fast though! It's now almost time to go to bed. Thankfully I have the day off tomorrow, so that will be nice to have an extra day with Preston. And to try and make sense of the house. I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get on that one! It has really been a wonderful Christmas. I'm totally tired and about to fall flat on my face, but it has been worth every minute of the day!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas, and I hope you have a wonderful new year. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home