Friday, February 10, 2006

Thank goodness for the weekend

It's finally the weekend!! Yeah! I am so excited that I don't know what to do with myself!...lol....Ok, so maybe I'm not that excited, but a weekend is better than no weekend at all. Actually, I have to go to PT soon, and again unfortunately tell the therapist my shoulder is not much better. Poor girl she's so frustrated that nothing seems to be working! At least I'm not in constant pain anymore. That's a little improvement in my books. I had planned to go out and watch "my girls" bowl this weekend, but don't know if I'm going to. I need to start doing so much around the house now that I'm going to have the time. Besides that Rich and I are going on a "date" tomorrow night, so I would kind of like to stay home one night this week. Seems like I have been constantly on the go for such a long time. Guess it depends on what Preston has in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home