Thursday, March 09, 2006

This week has certainly not been easy. As many of you know, Rich and I have separated. This was a very painful decision for me, but I am realizing it had to be done. I had given Rich several things I needed from him last week and by the weeks end I could tell things were not going to get any better for us. I did every thing I could to work things out, but I couldn't do it alone. In the end, I decided it was better to "cut ties" then continue to be miserable. I have been in severe pain this past week from having to tell Rich to having to face him once the decision was made. My heart is beyond broken of course, but I know that I will get through this. My friends and family are amazing and have been nothing but supportive of me. Preston has been my main focus and that is what is helping me get through. That young man amazes me and I have learned a lot about courage from him this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home