Thursday, March 02, 2006

God does answer prayer

The last several days have been beyond stressful! The main thing is that there is hope, because we have been talking!! I have been praying so much the last couple days and have found that some of my prayers are being answered. Mostly that we are talking! I am also finding that somehow I am having more strength to deal with this situation then I ever thought I had. The first couple days were not easy and I never thought I would make it through, but by the grace of God I have. Of course my supportive family and friends have been a huge help and blessing! I am more hopeful today then I have been for a couple weeks. Please continue to pray!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Still keeping you in my thoughts, honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home