Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rabbits

Nothing really new in my life since my last blog. I am still getting a divorce and I am still looking for a job! My mood has improved some from a couple weeks ago, so I think that is something to look at as a positive. Not as much crying as when everything first started. Now more anger than anything! Actually, this week has been kind of fun. Went and saw some friends the other night who I hadn't seen since this summer. That was a good time. I also have been taking care of some rabbits for a friend. I had never even been around rabbits really, but this is just kind of fun taking care of them. I don't know that I would want my own, but it's been fun taking care of them for someone else. I also have been spending time with Preston of course. He's such a joy and always keeps me entertained. He informed me the other night that our house was boring! Sorry!! I'm not sure why! Maybe he's just bored since it's spring break. Kids....gotta love 'em!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Gina said...

http://dawn_m_allenbach.blogspot.com/

http://gina4462.blogspot.com/

Dawn's been sick but, here are our blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home