Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Improving

So far this week has started out better. Preston and I spent the first night back at our house Sunday night. It was as bad as I had feared which was good. Preston seems to be more relaxed with Rich gone which is pretty interesting! I haven't seen or heard from Rich since Thurs, which is probably better. At this point it would be to painful to see him, let alone try and talk to him. I truely do not understand why he decided to do what he did. I am totally hurt and angry that he could just throw everything away "so easily". I may never know why he chose to do what he did, but I am starting slowly to get on with life. Preston needs me and I want to be his mom. There are a lot of fun memories we can make together as a family and good times that we can have. I truely believe God brought Preston into my life for a reason and this may be it. Keep us in your thoughts as we continue to heal and go forward with life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home