Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am finally on to a couple job leads. I went for a prelimenary interview the other day and that seemed somewhat hopeful. The guy I talked to was nice and seemed somewhat interested in my resume. Keep your fingers crossed that something will work for me full-time. Not much else exciting happening in my world at this time. THANK GOD!! I don't think I need anymore excitement for the time being. I was hoping to go with the youth this weekend on their confirmation retreat. I have to work though, so I can't go. Oh well, at least I'll be making some money. I think Preston is looking forward to the weekend though. We went fishing over the weekend with my neighbors. That was a success. Preston had been dying to go fishing, so I'm glad it worked out. He was pretty happy after catching 3 fish. I think we're planning to eat them tonight. I had to talk to him about his grades the other night. That went over well....NOT!! He just doesn't seem to concerned, and that bothers me. I think he will end up fine, but it's just hard getting him to care. I think next year maybe a bit different, but you never know. His bowling season has come to an end. I really wanted him to play baseball this summer, but it looks like that's not going to happen. Oh well, he can go swimming and do other things. I'm also hoping by the time summer ends I will have this whole adoption thing finished too! For right now though, I'm going to enjoy the boringness of my life!...lol

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I'm glad to hear thing seem to be going in the right direction for you. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home