Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mending

The family is all gone by now. My aunt and cousins from Arizona left Monday to go back home. It was SO nice having them around!! I really enjoy when they come, but it's always hard when they leave because I only see them about once a year. Fortunately, now I have my aunt's email address, so I can keep in touch with her. I also have my cousin's and send her stuff frequently. My back is finally doing better!! I've been taking the muscle relaxers the Dr. gave me, and it has helped BIG time!! It took a good couple days for them to kick in, but when they finally did I noticed a dramatic difference. I'm still having some pain at times, but nothing like I was during the reunion. My sleep time has increased because of the drowsiness effect, but that's fine. It's not like I have any where to go anyway!! I had a job interview today and unfortunately did not get the job. I was REALLY bummed and ended up having a crying afternoon. In part, I know because I found some old letters and cards Rich had given me. Need I say more?? Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear on another job I interviewed for. I don't think I got it, since it's been a week, and I haven't heard anything. I guess I don't know anything for sure though. I know I do have to keep looking. I'm wanting to get my pool up this weekend hopefully, so maybe I can do that and get some swimming done before it gets to the end of the summer. That would be nice anyway. We finally got our computer fixed. It really is nice to have a brother-in-law in the family who knows a "thing or two" about computers!

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Job vibes, job vibes, job vibes! ::grin:: Something great is waiting for you, just keep looking and applying and thinking positively.

Love you!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Since I've been lousy about calling you, I wanted to let you know that Gina's dad had a heart attack Friday and passed. His obituary is in the Wichita Eagle online (Charlie Cotton) -- it has all the funeral info and a guestbook you can sign to express condolences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home