Saturday, May 06, 2006

Can I scream?

So, I went to the doctor for a follow up appoint several weeks ago and my blood pressure was 160 over something. The last couple weeks had been much better, since they now have to check it weekly! This week it was 160 over 90. This is not good!! Today my dad checked it and it was a little better 140 over 72. Still high, but not bad. I think most of it is stress related, although I don't know "why" I would be stressed. Might it have anything to do with all that is negatively going on in my life? Of course, than my mother doesn't help much and reminds me that high blood pressure runs in our family. Gee, thanks!! Oh well, I'm refuse to kick the bucket. Got to many people to piss off at this point. Case in point, got a nast email from a "former" in-law. Not sure what to do about the email, but pretty hacked about it's contents! Just one more way responsiblity is trying to escaped!! Also, let me state for the record "SOMEONE" WAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE!! THIS PERSON HAD SEVERAL OPTIONS AND DID NOT TAKE ANY OF THEM!!!!! Good grief, I wish I had $10 for every time I've heard that in the last month. I would be out of debt!! Stay tuned to see if I respond or not! :) I will be so glad when this is behind me. Some people just do not understand how hurtful this has all been (the just mentioned person), yet they have to twist the knife just a little more. The most irriatating thing is that, it is not even any of their concern. Oh, the joys of life. I'm learning I have bigger shoulders than I thought! Good thing!! Good thing I also have a support system who is behind me 100%!! In other news, my life has been interesting. Good, but interesting!! Now, if I could just keep the blood pressure down life would be back pretty close to "normal"...whatever that is!!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

People will always see the good in the ones to whom they are related, especially if it is a child, parent, or sibling. I would say do not give them any more power over you by responding. Just tell yourself that they don't have the privilege of knowing the whole situation, then take away their power over you by hitting "delete." Do not invest your energy in their anger and pain -- you have enough of your own, and you're finally getting a handle on it. Relish in THAT, instead.

I love you!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Good advice Dawn!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home