Saturday, July 08, 2006

Night from H***

Today has been somewhat better. I cried myself to sleep last night somewhere around midnight. I knew it wasn't going to be easy being up here in the KC area. Especially being at my sister's home since the last time I was here was when I finally had the proof that I was being cheated on. The whole memory just got to me, and I needed to cry it out. Don't know how else to get through it.
Got up this morning and had breakfast with Preston. We spent time looking at my sister and brother-in-law's new house. It is their first one they are buying. It's a neat house, but it's so hard being happy for someone when you feel like your life is sucking at the moment. For lunch we went to Olive Garden.....I was in heaven!! When we got home my frickin shunt was hurting, so I layed down and went to "sleep" for a while. Not really, but I am feeling better. The Royals game is this afternoon. I've been pretty excited about that. Since most of you know I love baseball, I'm happy about being able to go to an MLB game!! Someday, I swear I'm going to make it to an Atlanta Braves game in Atlanta!! Preston has never been to an MLB game, so it will be awesome having him get the experience to go. I'm hoping someday also that I can take him to a KC Chiefs game. I'm told those tickets are twice as expensive as an MLB game.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad night, honey. I'm thinking of you and hoping things get better soon.

By the way, thank you for the message you left on my blog. I've been terrible about keeping in touch with people (as you could see by my post about Suz calling), but I try to post on your blog to let you know that I truly AM thinking about you. I check your blog every day for updates.

I love you! ::big hug::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home