Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Been One of Those Weeks

The last week or so has really sucked!! Once I think everything is going well, or that I'm doing better, than something goes to crap and I have trouble dealing! So far I still don't have a job. I get pretty stressed out about it at times, but for the most part I'm glad I'm getting the summer to spend time with my son. I just hope I can find something soon as I am getting so bored of not having somewhere to go. I've had a few offers, but nothing that is going to work for me so far with Preston. As far as other things, I get so frustrated with my feelings of this impending divorce. I get to experience all the S****y emotions, while the other half of this ex-relationship is just not having to deal with anything! I swear if I ever trust anyone again after this, it's going to be a MIRACLE!! My final point of irriatation at the moment, is that fact that EVERYONE right now is making me feel like I can't do anything or think for myself. Makes me just want to stay home and away from everyone so that I don't have to deal with feeling like I can't please anyone right now. Thank god for my son!! I don't think I can say that enough! Thank goodness he continually teaches me how to be able to deal with the upsets of life and in some ways knows more about what I'm going through than I do!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Of course you can think for yourself. Perhaps these people think they are being supportive and helpful. Maybe you could tell them how you feel about their actions.

I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home