Monday, July 24, 2006

Why do I feel like I do

I'm still having a really crappy time of things. I made an appointment to talk with someone about my crappy feelings, but it's going to be a while before I can get in. I just don't understand why God would put such a desire in my heart to have a partener, get married, and then everything ends up like it has. I know part of it is "free-will" and the choices I made, but if I wasn't supposed to get married in the first place, or care about member of the oppoisite sex, why do I have the frickin' desire?? I think I've had at least a crying day for the last three weeks. I'm told it sounds like I'm in the "mad" stage! Yeah!! I know the the stages of grieving and I know I am, it just SUCKS!!I just want to know WHY the desire! Things could be worse I suppose. I just have felt crappy for the last several weeks and I want it go away!! Maybe it's the heat...I can always blame it on that!!

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie, found your blog throu Gina. I found Gina and Suz on Myspace. Looked for you, but didn't know your married name. Email me, we need to catch up.
smileyone1975@yahoo.com

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Every human has the desire to be in partnership with others, to have a connection to others. That's just our nature. But the Higher doesn't "do" things to us to "punish" us. We are given the lessons we need to learn.

Here are some things I want you to think about: Do you need a partner to feel complete? Do you think you SHOULD feel like you need a partner to feel complete?

I ask you to truly and honestly think about these questions because they are questions I think we all ask ourselves at some point in our lives. The answer I have discovered for myself is that I would LIKE but do not NEED a partner. The examination of my own needs has also taught me that I very likely will not have a partner who treats me with respect until I learn how to treat MYSELF with respect.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Hold on my friend, in time you'll feel better. Until then...We're here. A phone call away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home