Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Some Good News

My mom went to the doctor the other day. She got pretty good news, at least what we were hoping for at this point. She has to wear a "boot" (like Preston did) on her one foot. On her leg she is in a knee brace and they will not have to do surgery. That was the biggest answer to prayers. She still cannot put any weight on either foot, but it would be "better" to do it on the one with the boot if she has to. My dad is still having to do everything, and is looking better for the most part. Several friends have called her and come over, so that helps. Also my aunt and cousin are coming next week, so that will be helpful to my dad! I'm just so glad she didn't have to have surgery!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great. What a relief for you all, especially for your mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home