Saturday, July 29, 2006

My poor Mom

I feel better from the other night's blog. I still have the desire to have a partner, but I think a lot of my ranting was that I again was feeling cheated on what could've been an awesome marriage! I seem to have woke up the next morning feeling better. This week I have been fighting an ear infection. I actaully started getting it last Fri, but wasn't able to get to the doctor till Tues. Since then I had been on anti-biotic ear drops, and pain killer drops. I had the doctor look at it Fri again when I came in for allergy shots, he said it was healing, but put me also on an oral anti-biotic. Today, I am starting to feel better. I had been running a feaver with the infection so I was really feeling crappy! Not sure how I got the infection, but hopefully, it won't come back anytime soon.
In other crazy news, my mom fell in the back yard today. I have no idea how other than she thinks her ankle just gave way. She broke one bone in her foot on the right foot, and broke or cracked her knee on the left leg. She's going to have to use a wheelchair for awhile, and is pretty worried about getting to work. I'm hoping I can help her some, but it would only be answering phones and taking messages. My poor mommy!!! I feel so bad for her. Hopefully, she will recover quickly. She seems pretty upbeat so far.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Poor Mom! Sending healing thoughts her way.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better emotionally. Just take it one day at a time. Sending healing thoughts for your ear infection.

Love you!

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better. Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home