Monday, August 14, 2006

Business

Right now there are a million things going on! My aunt and cousin left last Wed and I really miss them!! My aunt and I had a talk while she was here, which really kind of helped me! My other aunt who found she has the aynerysum, is going to be having surgery the first week in Sept. My mom is also now "walking" around the house. The doctor told her she can put as much pressure on as tolereated. The first couple days were shaky for her, but she's getting pretty "speedy" with her walking now.
Preston and I had a great time Sat at a friend of mine's house. We spent the day fishing, eating lunch, watching the kids (my friend's neice and nephew, and Preston) swim, and cooking out. We ended the day by playing a rowdy game of "Animal"! The game was a lot of fun, but sure taxed the old brain! We didn't get home until late, so needless to say we again didn't make it to church. We have not been good at going this summer.
Preston starts school at the end of this week. He started football practice this afternoon. I haven't gone back in his room, but I would almost bet he's asleep by now. He hasn't come out in over an hour, so that generally means he's gone to sleep. I'm just really looking forward to this year for him. I think he's going to have a much better one than he had last year. Now that things have settled down for the most part for both of us, I can concentrate on helping him more with school and just being a good mom.
I also am going to be looking more aggressively for a job once school gets going. I had been looking some this summer, but with Preston home all day every day, it was just to hard, and I think having the time off has been good for me. It may have even insipered me to go back too school in a totally different direction, but if I do it won't be until the spring semester. I really do need to get back to work and making some money.
Of course since I last blogged, some days have been good, and others not so hot! I think it's going to be that way for a long time. I would really love to tell a certain someone off, but they (1) would not "get it" anymore than they did five months ago, and (2), I really would like to do it in person. I definately am in the "mad stage" which is WAY better than the "I wish my life would end stage"! There are just some things I need that I may never get! I don't know that, that is all bad, just frustrating!! I just pray someday he has to go through the same hell I've had to go through! I hope he gets cheated on the same way he cheated on me, and wonders "why"! I hope it hurts like hell too! Maybe someday he can have that knife burning pain in his stomach...As I said, I'm in the mad stage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home