Thursday, August 31, 2006

Can't tell I'm a proud mom, can you??

2:40pm 8/31/06
I'm going to have to do this in stages, so I hope I can do it right! It's about one hour til Preston's first football game. I'm SO nervous!! I don't think I've been this nervous since his first day of school last year. Must be a "mom thing"! I think he's pretty nervous too, but of course isn't going to say anything. I just hope they win their first game. Last year was so discouraging to him. My parents are coming and hopefully some friends. I just realized I need to get mom's camera, so I need to go do that quickly!
My new job is going good. The people seem nice. There's way more to do than I thought and I'm not the speediest girl in town. Like my mom said "all you can do is your best"! It is kind of fun though and I'm anxious to start getting to be by myself. I don't know when that will be yet, but soon I'm sure!

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Good luck, Preston!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home