Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One Day Til The Big Day

The last few days have been interesting. I started my job at the hotel. I think it's going to be a pretty good job. At least the people are nice. Preston has been spending "grandparent time" with my parents and he and my mom are planning to do a couple cooking adventures. Preston loves to cook which is a good thing.
I ran into my former co-workers the other day. Two of them said hello...one of them I wanted to say too kiss my butt!! It wasn't really an akward thing, I'm not going to waste any energy on that. Just makes me pretty dang mad. I do think that it was a blessing in disguise as I can now do "mom things" which mean more to me than any job! A friend was with me yeasterday when the whole encounter happened. Tomorrow is the big day for Preston. He's pretty excited and doesn't totally believe I'm going to be there. I keep telling him I wouldn't miss it for the world, and I won't! I'm just as excited if not more than he is.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

What's the big day? His birthday?

Congrats on the job. You'll be great!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Dawn asked. What's the big day? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home