Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Back

Thursday I was having a tough day, I was so frustrated with not being able to find a job. However, I finally got a call for a job! I am more than happy to say that I am now among the employed!! I will be starting tomorrow with training. The job is only part-time, but I will least get my foot in the door somewhere....FINALLY! I think it will be a good thing, at least I hope so. Preston is not thrilled with it, but I'm not going too be missing any of his things, so that is a really good thing. I may find myself not bowling again this year because of working, but I guess I have to give up some things. I'm just happy to have finally found something. Hopefully it will work in to full-time.
This weekend I went out on a date. Don't get to excited, it's only a one time thing. The guy I went out with was really nice and I had a lot of fun. However, he doesn't want to go out again because he just "doesn't feel attracted"....wish I had a quater for every time I've heard that. I would be frickin' rich!! Oh well, I've decided I'm much to good for most of the male population! Thanks to my friends for helping me get that attitude!! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

His loss -- and that's all I have to say about that.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home