Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My mind just went blank

I had a lot of things I was going to blog aboout this afternoon, but I seem to have forgotten most everything. Aren't I to "young" to have memory problems?? I would hope so!!
Things have gotten very busy again. Preston has started school and then goes to football practice after school. He seems to be enjoying both, and by the teacher's first couple day's reports....he is doing well! I went to orientation last night even though he didn't think it was necessary! He says that "since the teachers all taught me I should know what's going on"! He cracks me up because since I had some of his teachers, he automatically thinks they are old!! I am praying that things continue and go well for him at both school and in football.
I am still looking for a job! :( This is really starting to upset me. I have never gone this long without working. I just need something to do. I may have to get creative in the next week or so if something doesn't come up. I feel like I have applied "everywhere" in town. I don't want to move cause my family is all here and I don't think it would right with Preston finally feeling settled. Kind limits my options though! Something will come up, I know. I'm just getting impatient waiting and hoping the phone will ring every day.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

It'll work out. Try not to stress about it -- I've learned that things work out better that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home