Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I started my other new job today. This one went MUCH better! The people I worked with were SO nice and very helpful!! I am kind of tired, but not as bad as over the weekend. I do have a delima: on Sat I'm supposed to work at job 1 until 2pm and then go to job 2 at 3pm. I'm supposed to be at job 2 util 11pm. That would be a LONG time!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm going to have to decide. Chances are I'm not going to be able and work like I had hoped at both jobs. That is going to really kick my butt!! I'm probably looking at dropping job 2, however, I going to think about it tonight and tomorrow all day....write down the pros and cons. One thing about either job, I probablyl will be losing some weight (or wishful thinking) with all this walking and moving!! Gotta be excited aboout that!!
In other news, my mom got her "boot" off! I think she's pretty excited about it. She can also start bending her knee 20%, which is going to be good. She still has to wear the knee brace, but at least she can begin bending it.
We also got word tonight that my aunt is not going to have surgery for another couple weeks. I guess her potasium is down and they don't want it to be down before they do surgery. At this point they do not know why it is down, but hopefully in the next day or so they will. It really makes me nervous, all of this, but I have to trust that God has a plan for all of it. Hard to do when it's someone you care about!! I also wish my aunt wasn't soo far away!! She lives in Arizona! At least we are all in pretty good contact with each other.
Preston's next game is coming up. I'm getting excited about that. Hopefully, this week they will win!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I have been thinking about becoming a foster parent with the inclination of adopting. I have read that u were in the process before the adoption of Preston. I don't know where to even begin the process. I was wondering if u could email me some info to help me get started. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home