Friday, September 01, 2006

1 Win 1 Loss

Well I didn't get around to doing another post last night. Preston and I were WAY to tired when we got home!! The poor kid ended up playing two football games. He started both "A" and "B" teams. Both teams did an awesome job, but the "A" team lost..."B" team won!! Fortunately my nervous went away once the game started. I thought I was going to have to take one of my anxiety pills because I was so nervous. That would not have been good cause they make me tired and I didn't want to miss the game! When Preston got done last night I took him to Pizza Hut to eat. The poor kid was SO tired, he couldn't even hardly sit up. Needless to say, we ended up just getting our stuff to go. While we waited several of our friends came over and talked to Preston about the game which made him feel good.
I got another job this afternoon. I don't know how working two jobs is going to go, but with both of them I will be making about as much as I was at the pervious place. I think I can handle it as both are part-time. Hopefully, they will both work out. Of course Preston is nervous that since I am working again I won't be able to go to his games. I've assured him that WILL NOT happen!! I WILL be there no matter what!! I think the poor guy just gets nervous cause he's been let down a lot. This weekend I think he and I are getting together with some friends. He recently met a kid his age who he enjoyed spending time with and they are going to be in town again. Hopefully we will have time to get togther with them.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Congrats, Preston, and keep up the good work.

Congrats, Stacie, on your second job. You'll be great, AND you'll still get to see Preston's games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home